Monday, June 7, 2010

Jerry and Warren havin' some fun under the sun.

"I'VE FISHED OVER 30 CAMPS IN CANADA AND THIS IS THE BEST CAMP I'VE SEEN THE EQUIPMENT, CABINS AND FISHING ARE ALL OUTSTANDING" Jerry






























“Im more of a bass fisherman, but man, I’ve grown more and more inclined to fishing for walleye, especially after catching these beauties here at AnglersKingdom, Nungessar lake. We don’t have to travel far from camp to catch these neither, which is always great.” Justin






“I’ve never caught so many trophy size walleye so close to camp, not to mention we did not even get to fish the entire lake, I can just imagine how many hundreds of other spots there might be out here on this vast lake. We would easily spend a month or even more up here trying to fish the whole thing”
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment