Wednesday, June 15, 2016

REPORT FROM GREG MANWEILER



Greg Manweiler
June 12, 2016 at 12:33 PM
Hi Too all. 
My dad ,nephew and I just got back from AK May 22-29th and have a awesome time."
Personal best Walleye (28 incher and 40 pike for my nephew).
We caught around 500(Rapala Counter) plus fish even with 3 days of rough weather with cold front and had post spawn conditions.
Fish Pike only one day and caught many 30-40 inchers and the rest of the trip walleyes with so many 22-26 inchers it was unreal.
Renee,John ,Belinda helped with any needs we had,Deb,Kevin were great hosts.
Kevin marked maps and the staff I must say were great,Hayden put a new BBQ grill together for us. Great time. Saw Moose,bear ,eagles everwhere. Fishing awesome. Coming back later this year I Hope.  Hopefully bear recovered from all the food we fed her.
The Geary's once again thanks for one of my best trips ever out of over 40 to Canada.
Adam get some pics up here and any questions folks feel free to contact me.
Sincerely, gman1963@att.net. Greg Manweiler

No comments:

Post a Comment