Tuesday, May 2, 2017

ICE OUT - ALMOST !! - MAY 2, 2017

Planned on going to camp today but was surprised how much ice still on Nungesser
Red lake looked almost totally clear.
So we broke some ice to see if we could get to camp.
Got close but decided to wait.
Will wait until Thursday and ice should be all gone.

Will haul a bunch if supplies to portage tomorrow.