Friday, September 23, 2011

The number one reason why I love this business. - Ontario Red Lake Fishing Report

Here is an email I received from Steve a new guest . This  is a prime example of what makes this business so rewarding.

"A friend told me that 100+ walleye a day was not uncommon at Angler's Kingdom.  So I took my two boys, ages 5 and 9, and he was right!  We caught more fish than any other trip we've ever been on.  We are making plans now to return even longer next summer!"
"In the beginning of the week they would hardly touch the dead bait.  By the end of our trip, they were taking walleye off the hook by themselves!"

 The first day I wasn't finding many fish. Kevin Geary not only met us on the water, but he showed me how to interpret the fish finder so I could actually see the walleye.  It gets better - Kevin even let us use his own fishing pole and tackle.  Thank you, thank you, Kevin, for a trip we will cherish for a very long time!"

Kevin, We are still planning to spend at least a week with you in late July.  Can you work the cabin availability so we could stay for 8-10 days?
And, I'd like to get a copy of your Pike DVD.  How do I do that?
Thanks,
Dr Steve Hryszczuk
President, AKLS Enterprises, Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment